Steam Astronite - 1bit Metroidvania game -

Domenec

Astronite_logo_jpeg__01.jpg

Astronite, is a metroidvania style game.

Explore all the corners of a planet and discover the mystery that hides its core.
Mix of platforms, action and puzzles.
Upgrade your suit with modules that allow you to shoot, fly with a jetpak, dive, and improve it with upgrades. You will need it to reach your goal.
Use fast travel to move around the planet quickly or go through each area in search of its secrets.
Defeat the bosses to continue advancing in the different environments (ice, snow, water, caves, ...).
Get 'sphirti' by killing enemies and buy improvements or items in the store that will help you on your journey.

Music and FX by zeeWaveSound
Game Languages: English / Español and maybe some more.

Follow all the progress and information on Twitter:
Astronite Twitter

Astronite on Steam:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 13992

Love this! Grew up on a mac plus (1bit b&w) so this is extremely nostalgic for me!

Shoba

Loving the trailer, though I have to point out the false advertising: Unless the game is rather high res and there is a lot of dithering going on I can count 3 different shades, so not 1 bit :3. Besides my unnecessary nitpick, the game does look awesome, I think I'll take a look, since I am a sucker for metroidvania style games.

Domenec

Loving the trailer, though I have to point out the false advertising: Unless the game is rather high res and there is a lot of dithering going on I can count 3 different shades, so not 1 bit :3. Besides my unnecessary nitpick, the game does look awesome, I think I'll take a look, since I am a sucker for metroidvania style games.
You're right. 1.5 bit would be better ;)
The truth is that I added the gray color later to make the backgrounds and certain objects on the stage.
I have always had in mind to give a retro look but trying to have a modern touch in certain visual aspects.
It is clear that it is a mistake and I have no intention of misleading anyone with this. :)
Thanks for checking out the game. If you give it a try, I hope you enjoy it. XDThanks for checking out the game. If you give it a try, I hope you enjoy it. XD