• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Discussion AssetCompiler : One or more errors occurred -- all the time!

bsabiston

I have to try four or five times to run my game before it will actually launch. Anyone else repeatedly get this stupid error dialog box? I don't have any compile errors in my game. I just have to keep mashing the triangle button until eventually it will run. Sometimes cleaning helps, sometimes not. It is so frusutrating to have to fight the stupid IDE just to run my game.

This on a Mac BTW. Anyone else have this problem?

bsabiston

Nobody else has this? Every time I use GameMaker I have to fight with it to launch my game every time I compile.

A

appymedia

Not sure if its the same issue but on Mac quite often my asset compilation just sits there doing...nothing...for up to a few minutes, then completes. Don't get the same issue on PC, same project.

bsabiston

Mine is something that happens immediately. If it goes longer than a second or two, then it usually succeeds for me. But it takes me 5 tries for it to do that.