HTML5 Assertion failed! Pls debug

J

jaber

Hi gamemakers!
my html5 game works perfectly, however, if I playet it in the developer mode then at some point the game crash and this error occurs
1604759314953.png
I found a nice discussion in Stackoverflow here
the high light is
1604759473378.png

does anyone here had experienced this failure, what would be the most probable reason to cause it? any advices? : )
thnx

Nidoking

The reason is that you're doing something wrong, and you need to find and fix the problem. That's as specific an answer as is possible with the information provided. You will need to learn how to use the debugger.

J

jaber

The reason is that you're doing something wrong, and you need to find and fix the problem. That's as specific an answer as is possible with the information provided. You will need to learn how to use the debugger.
Hi.. I think u have just re-mentioned what I have posted... I was asking if someone has suggestions of the most probable mistakes or reasons to be checked at gamemaker; to save my time

Nidoking

Hi.. I think u have just re-mentioned what I have posted... I was asking if someone has suggestions of the most probable mistakes or reasons to be checked at gamemaker; to save my time
You'd save a lot more time if you just track down the problem. You've provided literally no information at all about what your game is. The failed assertion could be anything. What were you expecting?