Windows Aspect Ratio / Scaling Problem

Dan1

Hey everyone,

So, as you know, when you go to full-screen, you have the option of stretching (full scale) or keeping the aspect ratio:

My question is, is there a way, in-game, of changing between these options so that the player can choose to stretch the screen or keep it to aspect ratio?

Thanks,
Dan

Dan1

That's a whole lot of video to cover, I'll have a look through them but yeah, it's a pain there's no easy switch! :/
I've always used the full-scale in the past but with the rise in popularity of the super-wide screens and with me going to a show this year with my current project, I want to kind of make sure there are both options just in-case so it doesn't look distorted.

B

Big_Macca_101

That's a whole lot of video to cover, I'll have a look through them but yeah, it's a pain there's no easy switch! :/
I've always used the full-scale in the past but with the rise in popularity of the super-wide screens and with me going to a show this year with my current project, I want to kind of make sure there are both options just in-case so it doesn't look distorted.
The video's will help with that, they are long but they are very informing