Team Request [Asantia] Collaboration

Shavv

Hi, my name is Shavv or also known as
Im the leader of SaboTage. We are a small team of individuals that are working hard everyday on a project named Asantia. We are heavily searching for some developers who like to ask questions and pixel artist who don't mind being flexible. We are all hobbyist but take things very seriously. Let me first tell you what Asantia is about.

What is Asantia?

Asantia will be a Multiplayer RPG were you can explore the vast lore and world with friends. Action based combat with dodging and evading. Deep random generated dungeons and hard bosses to challenge. Fully customizable land for your Guild with Castle and City. Random NPC based shops and food supplies. Resource gathering to upgrade a variety of defenses, troops & land.

What will be so special about Asantia?

We are really focusing with on the Lore, Combat and Faction / Guild based wars. Also we'll provide Arena's were you can test your skill and builds. Now here comes the fun part...

Asantia will provide players with the option to make there own skills. Based on each Lynx you gather you are able to craft different skills. These will be sorted in categories:

• Body
  • Mind
  • Artificial
  • Elemental

Body stands for the movement and casting of the spell. Most likely this would be the Animation of the skill. Mind stands for the spell itself. Artificial provides extra effects. You can combine certain Lynxes with each other to get your own skills and make different builds. We also have elements that you can link to your skill to have special effects, outcomes and appearance.

• Fire
  • Wind
  • Electro
  • Water
  • Earth
  • Life
  • Death

We the depth of this system there is also another layer. We have elemental combo's for a wide arrange of combinations up to 35 different elements. Each element is able to merge with another, even if you merge the same one and will also effect your spells. Even with those combinations elemental natures also have weaknesses against other combo verities.

What will you get with each combination?
That is for you in-game to discover. Just like all of the features Asantia will provide. We dont want to give out all the information yet and have you a peeked you're interest.

Job details
We are searching for (hobbyist) pixel artists and music composers who don't mind asking questions and add there thoughts to the project itself. Normally this will go through a rev-share, but in special occasions this will be through direct payment. After we came to a conclusion there is a start-ready GDD to leap you into the project and be on schedule with everyone else.

Other info
Take a look at the music we make to empathize the atmosphere
https://soundcloud.com/darkshaddovv/tracks

Contact please in reply, or through PM.

Thanks everyone for reading,

Shavv

Last edited:
A

Aaron Kendrick

I wish y'all the best of luck with your project. We are also a small team of developers with similar attitudes towards our game and we love seeing like minded people succeed.

Shavv

We are still looking for people to add to our team, Pixel artists in particular.

Any questions also? Feel free to PM me.

J

jsmulti

I really love to see some fresh ideas with a lot of depth to it!

Shavv

Thank you, Jsmulti.

We are still looking for hobby-ist who would like some experience in working teams.

Vxss57

This sounds interesting, especially since im interested in isometric type games. I never really did pixel art, im more of a traditional artist. But i would be interested in helping out.