Job Offer - Artist Artist WANTED! For Atari Style Game!!

T

Thunder Lion

I am currently working on a game called Quinlin it is a adventure game with Atari style graphics, I am perfectly able to create the said graphics as you will be able to tell in the link below:
But here is my issue, it takes too long! I desire to hire on someone willing to create the needed art for this game, I will give you a list of all the stuff I need (subject to change at times), I will need to be able to communicate with you via email at a consistent rate, I will supply some reference materials and feedback as needed, animation is not very needed as the game uses a two frame system where anything animated will only use 2 separate images for that sprite. We can discuss payment and workflow schedules if you are interested, please provide a portfolio of some kind of your work and at least 3 examples of you making the 16x16 pixel art that will match the games art style.

FYI I've made many updates to the game sense this video.

S

SergiMD

It looks fun and interesting, please send me a pm with your mail to speak. Sorry for my ugly english, i´m spanish ;)

K

koopy eacret

I Don't Know If Your Still looking But I Will Dm You
SO You Can Tell me Your Email
So i Can Email You Some Of My Work

H

HarveyB

I love atari... and i can make my sprites glow with editin so... it looks a bit moer flashy ;) usually i do two sprite animations so... its atari i guess