Portfolio - Art Artist offering free service

Vxss57

Although i am a traditional artist, i have started playing around with pixel art. My portfolio https://www.deviantart.com/vxss57
I would be most suited to hobby games, people who arent running a timed schedule.
Also I wouldnt mind coming on board a game already in development, perhaps i can help around with an asset or two.
Im mostly interested in survival/crafting rpgs, its something i want to make myself in the future. So if you are making a similar game, or have an idea, and is willing to listen to some of my ideas, please contact me.

ayrenn

Hey! I am intersted, i can work for free too so if i do the code and you the art we could have something amazing with both of our minds.

Contact me via dm, here or discord ayrenn#3977.

V

VenenumUmbra

hi guys looking for someone to help with the concept art for a 2D beat em up mainly looking for someone to draw the background stage concept art thanks for your time.

D

Deleted member 16767

Although i am a traditional artist, i have started playing around with pixel art. My portfolio https://www.deviantart.com/vxss57
I would be most suited to hobby games, people who arent running a timed schedule.
Also I wouldnt mind coming on board a game already in development, perhaps i can help around with an asset or two.
Im mostly interested in survival/crafting rpgs, its something i want to make myself in the future. So if you are making a similar game, or have an idea, and is willing to listen to some of my ideas, please contact me.
When you mean "people that don't run a timed schedule", does that mean "I will work, but I might drop out?". If not, then I can welcome you to my project Warhead. It's a survival/crafting rpg that could use new or edited character art from existing characters. I currently use stock art, so the more of that or custom tailored art would be awesome. What's awesome about it is that it's free to play, so you won't feel like one side wins and the other doesn't.

Vxss57

Im closing this thread for now, I honestly didnt expect so many people to contact me.
Thanks to all