• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Portfolio - Art Artist/Multidisciplinary for hire.

Z

zacharyandrews

Hello Developers!
Is your game project needing a visual edge?
I'm an experienced 2D artist and animator with knowledge of GMS2, Git and the ability to learn new systems quickly or adapt to established pipelines. My skills are primarily visual art and animation, though I am experienced in writing, voice acting, graphic design and film sensibilities/trailer editing.
I can find an art style that suits your game and budget and work with you closely to create in-game FX.

See most of these skills showcased here in the trailer for my biggest current project.
(All art, voice acting, writing, video scripting/editing, graphic/marketing design)

character1.png
Please inbox me to see other style work or to source a quote. My fee is flexible to match your game's needs and scope.
All the best!

Zachary Andrews
[email protected]