• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Portfolio - Art Artist Looking for Fun Project [PAID]

2toesxtra

Hello devs, I'm looking for a fun project to work on for a while! I can do quite a bit of styles, and love doing cartoony and wacky characters, but would definitely be interested in more serious things, especially if they are still fictional, such as steam punk or some sci-fi projects. I love RPGs, rogue-likes, and strategy games, but I am fine with anything! Characters are my specialty, but I would love to do some tilesets as well! Just wanting to work on something great!
I will only work on paid projects, but am very flexible with pricing especially if I believe in the project. Please no rev share requests without any kind of payment, unless the entire game is done besides the art; thank you!
Contact me on here, Email: [email protected] , or Discord: 2toes#7405
**note** If you added me on discord before; my discord was not notifying me, so try again now! I check daily!

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Fwolf12

I may have a project for you to work on, but I currently have no way to pay for your time.