• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Portfolio - Art (artist for hire) Simplistic pixel art background and tileset

K

koopy eacret

Howdy, I'm an amateur pixel artist who specializes in backgrounds and tile-sets.
plus some props and objects if necessary. But I'm not skilled enough for any kind of character person or animation of any kind yet.

Below I have three drawings I made especially for this Ad, one is inspired by "Super Mario World", Another one is "The Legend of Zelda - A Link to the Past", And the final one is sonic inspired.

Just as an example of My Skills.

I only charge $5 per project, and you must pay-pal me the money before I work. but I will gladly make a sketch of what you want before you pay me so i can show that i have what it takes for your project.

My Email
[email protected]

I look forward to seeing what we make together

Some Examples:

Mario Big.png Sonic Big.png Zelda Big.png

Last edited by a moderator:
L

LivInityGaming

Hello Koopy, I'm looking to form a small indie game development team that focuses on pixel art. I'm a planner/manager/producer, I can handle those things. I'm looking for a Pixel Artist right now. It isn't a paid job, but I can help you work out your skills and talents, and build up your portfolio if you're willing to work with me, message me if you're interested to know more.