• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Portfolio - Art Artist/Designer looking for work

R

RedRookLord

Hey there. I am a long time modder and game design enthusiast looking to move up to working on independent titles. I specialize in game design, but I'm also an experienced level designer and pixel artist/animator; all self taught or learned from mentors. I'm also a programming beginner, but I haven't really had the chance yet to scratch the surface with game maker.

Some examples of my previous sprite art.
SpinningSpartan.gif
Dropship.gif
SkeletonSpear.gif
Basic Building.png

My art style tends to be simple, but have more defined details. You can see some examples above in the spoiler. I'm best with pixel art, other styles of sprite art would be entirely experimental. I'd say my only weakness would be effects. As stated before, I specialize in game design and I'm experienced in level design as well.

If any of the above interests you, contact me and let me know what you need done and what the project is about. I don't mind revenue share versus payment rates or milestones, any work with me. I'm also available to work temporarily, perhaps a couple of weeks to a month, for free as a kind of "internship" so we can see if our partnership will work out.

Contact me if anything interests you and we can sort it out.

S

ShikimoNoO

Hey, I am a programmer and I am looking for a pixel-art artist. I am creating a 2d platformer. Are you interested ?

W

Whirlpoolio

Hey! My game is coming along quite well but I'm just good as a programmer. I need help making art. I'd like to try the temporary work. I need player sprites, maps, guns, leaderboard page, buttons and more (quite a lot but some are already done). My project is called Invasion of the RUGE. You have to collect crates to gain points and kill enemies to get points and money. Ammo crates swaps your weapon and you use your money to buy new characters. Hopefully you get the gist and I may add more like Vs AI and a training range. Hopefully you'll collaborate with me.