• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Portfolio - Audio Are you looking for music composition for your project?

P

PeachPocket

Kia ora all,

I would like to offer my services as a musical composer for your next project!
It's been a long time since I've been on the GMC forum and oh my me it's all changed!

What I'm looking for?
I am not looking for any one thing in particular, I am happy to help with anything from simple sound effects to full cutscene and theme scoring.

About me -
I have been involved in the music world my whole life and have since learned a wide of instruments from guitar, drums, and bass to pianos, violins, and wind instruments.

My own personal musical writings sway from slow, melodic and atmospheric to trippy odd prog time signatures however throughout my time I have jammed with many musicians (some of the high and respected status) from many different styles so I am not limited in the sounds I can produce.

Got anything to listen to?
Below is a track from my previous 3 piece band, this is a live studio recording with me on guitar.
https://athoughtthatcametomind.bandcamp.com/track/katana

Unfortunately, I have lost a lot of my previous material because of failed hard drives as well as being limited by licensing and legal reasons previous work can't be posted here.

Below are some old videos from over 5 years ago
Noise making:
Free flowing: (Recently uploaded to YouTube from my facebook)

How do you score?
My method of scoring or writing music for moving pictures is pretty simple. With film, I sit with an instrument normally either a guitar and piano and play the film. In some cases, I am given timestamps for when the director wants music to begin and end others give me no time stamps and leave me to feel the emotion in the pictures and translate them into sound, either method is fine by me.

What's the cost?
Well that's a bit hard to say right off the bat, this will all depend on your needs however most of what I do is free or on a Koha (donation) basis.

Terms and Conditions?
I retain the Author and Composer rights unless agreed otherwise in writing.
I will not re-use the work I produce for you in other projects regardless of the media.
I agree to not disclose anything about the project you are working on without written consent.

So if you're keen drop me a message! :D