• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Job Offer - Artist Are you an artist? Look at this thread!

M

Misu

I am Game Designer from a team called "Nameless Games". We are currently developing a 2D platformer game targeting for mobile marketing but we have been struggling with the artwork for the game for too long.
We have very little time left before our estimated finishing goal and we really need many artworks done for this game before July. So I am here to recruit at least 3 or 5 artists for this task. Its a challenge but we could really need the hand for this.

Right now, our requisites are the following:

- Looking for a well dedicate artist, that is active and shows real effort.
- Very accessible person.
- Friendly of course and not very robotic.
- Very fast (and good) with concept art.

We are accepting anyone who can do the job for free or paid. If you prefer paid, we would have to negotiate on PM before making any commitment.

Anyway, the project is being made with GMS1 and if you have any familiarization with the program, even better. If not, we can still work things out.

Here are other additional info you must know:

- We are easy with our teammates, but expect lot of work since we are really behind schedule and need to get back on track.
- Game is target release for August.
- Im the one person you will be poking a lot but we will make great friends :)
- Entire team communicate using Whatsapp but I am mostly available on skype or discord (most preferably discord).

If you like to join in on this, send me your portfolio through PM and if you have any question about this recruitment, leave a comment below!

We hope to get things done sooner. :)

W

WildRoosterGFX

Hi there,

Just wondering what type of graphics you are after,
And the general style of the project,
As i work with Vector art and Cartoony Stuff,

Would love to hear from you,
To see if i can help :)

Regards,

Daniel
WRGFX