April 9th for upgrade cutoff?

XanthorXIII

I was looking to grab the modules for GMS2 at some point in the near future but now I'm seeing I have till April 9th. For a Product that just came out of Beta and telling the Master Collection owners we now have a month to come up with another $475 before getting cut off is kind of off the cuff. I think for a lot of us that can be a bit of a stretch to get that money so quickly.

rIKmAN

In my humble opinion, when the product page (and announcements, and FAQ) is saying "limited time offer" for 4+ months, you can sort of expect it to be... a limited time offer.

If purchasing via Steam, store discount lasts till April 9, 2017.
Any idea why the dates don't match?

It would be so much simpler for everyone if it was April 9th on both Steam and the YYG website, having different dates just muddies the waters for everyone.

S

Storyteller

I'd actually appreciate them extending the sale a bit longer. Its going to be cutting it tight for me. I'd like to pick up the HTML5 exporter. I did not know you could just buy it and not the desktop version as well. Ive almost no interest in desktop or steam, but HTML5 and AndroidTV.
I wont be able to swing mobile until next year, maybe longer $400 is 'a lot of money to me', but I can grab HTML5 'sometime in April', if its still $90.
Id like to have html5 and desktop, then pickup mobile (and Im not really interested in the iOS export, just android/androidTV).
As for a 4+ month beta, no, you can't really know if you want something during the Beta.
I am sure there will be future sales, some may even be better deals, but who knows when.

So, one more +1 for extending the discount on upgrades. Its just a bit of short notice for some of us. I didn't even know there was a beta going on until January, wasn't sure if I wanted to upgrade until this month. Some of us, well, we move a bit slower, take our time and try to do things right.

If I miss out, then I will just have to wait and see. I doubt I will upgrade at $150, any time in the next year, might even just have to wait for a proce drop down the line. I would upgrade much sooner, mid-to-late april at $90, I do not know if others are in the same boat, it is short notice.

F

Falconsoft-Industries

Can you delay it until June the 16th because I would very much like to upgrade game maker studio 1 professional to game maker studio 2 desktop on my birthday may the 25th for $59.99(also known as $60)
Can you accept the Australian dollar currency?

Jabbers

Word to the wise, if you live outside of the US you should check the cost of the upgrade on Steam, as it may work out cheaper. It doesn't matter if you buy it on the YoYo site or through Steam, you can use either version, they are interchangeable.