• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Android appodeal toast error:Mobvista not found

Hello duran can
I gave up on this plugin because it gave me a lot of problems, google is no longer accepting it because it is very outdated. I was unable to update this plugin, I have the impression that appodeal stopped supporting this extension :(

At the time I solved this problem by removing some lines that referred to the mobvista from gladle dependencies

duran can

Hello duran can
I gave up on this plugin because it gave me a lot of problems, google is no longer accepting it because it is very outdated. I was unable to update this plugin, I have the impression that appodeal stopped supporting this extension :(

At the time I solved this problem by removing some lines that referred to the mobvista from gladle dependencies
hi ,when I use this plugin, can't i update on Google Play? If so, I will have to find another alternative, because google is getting ridiculous. Banned our newly opened company account (with 0 clicks and $ 0) in Admob due to "invalid traffic".