• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Android Application does not work when I export 2nd font.

My application uses 2 fonts. The 2 fonts are the same, but with different sizes. One for the title and one for the rest of the game.

Semlo.png

There is already a problem that the gamemaker does not recognize the folder: C:\Windows\Fonts

asdasd.png

Because of that I have to make a copy of the font on the desktop to be able to select.

I added one font at a time, when adding the first one the app ran normally. When I added the second, the application stopped opening.

I removed the second source and the application still had the same problem. Even removing the remaining font, the application does not work again.

Apparently the application was corrupted, since undoing the changes did not make it work again. To be able to test it again, I will need to delete the project and start a new one from the most recent backup I have (before making any changes).