• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

iOS App Store IAP error: "There's no information available for In-App Purchases. Try again later."

SIG.

I've just released my app to the Apple App Store. When I purchase my IAP, I get this "no information available" iOS error, code 21105, which Apple says means that "the receipt server is not currently available."

Could Apple's server really be down?

@Dan I've asked before, but this is really important: Does GMS2's IAP system in the stable release (not the newest extensions/system) not work anymore on Apple's side?

Edit: the game itself is reporting a response of iap_failed

Last edited:

SIG.

I eventually determined that any TestFlight user who had purchased the IAP or used a promotion code for the IAP with the TestFlight version would get this error when trying to purchase or use a code in the released app.