• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Free [APP] 8bit Master (Mobile PIXEL ART Software)

• Thread starter Danilo Provenzano
  • Start date
D

Danilo Provenzano

Desktop version:
(In develop.. ;) )

Features:

- Real time drawing
- Fast tools for pixel art
- Clonable tiles in real time
- Offset tiles in real time
- Layers (to add)
- Animations (to add)

Android version:

DOWNLOAD: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appercut.eightbitmaster

Features:
- Different modes for your projects (linked or free)
- Linked palette to the canvas up to 16 colors or free colors drawing
- HSV and RGB colors switch
- Saving, loading and sharing native projects
- Custom palettes
So much to come! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Danilo Provenzano

Really cool! You should be proud. It has more features than I anticipated. Well done! :)
Thanks mate, it actually needs even more features from what i can think in my mind..animation will come soon and i really have problems of space so i cannot put everything as easy as it seems in the final look xD I want to make also a desktop version but its getting super heavy with these arrays so i dont know if that could be possible :/

D

Danilo Provenzano

Im working on th e desktop version and the results are incredible! This is super fast :D

Geoff Jones

Brilliant! I'm always impressed seeing aps being made with Gamemaker that are not games. Looking forward to the desktop version!

D

Danilo Provenzano

Brilliant! I'm always impressed seeing aps being made with Gamemaker that are not games. Looking forward to the desktop version!
Yea i hope i will find an extension for windows open window and other stuf.. Added a new feature, tile offset. All the tools are almost avaible now :)

D

Dan Lowe

Created an account on low battery just to chime in. This app is excellent and as convenient to use as any paid versions. Just one addition I'd like to see and that's opening files saved on the phone/card.

E

Edwin

I am getting Draw Event errors sometimes when I launching the app, but otherwise everything is fine.

J

Jimmy Joe McGurl

I get some weird bugs when trying to name my various sprites I save, but I love the app otherwise!

J

Jimmy Joe McGurl

I get some weird bugs when trying to name my various sprites I save, but I love the app otherwise!
Actually discovered the bug only occurs using Gboard on my LG G6, but if using the stock keyboard naming works fine :confused: