Steam Apoc Runner (Available Jun 1, 2020)

ophelius

Worked on this for the last 6 months, we're really happy with it.
It will be available on Steam, Google Play, and itch.io starting Jun 1, 2020.
Thanks to everyone who have provided help along the way! This community is awesome!

Apoc Runner Small.jpg

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOr6pNT9u0A

Apoc Runner Screenshot 1.png

Apoc Runner Screenshot 4.png

Apoc Runner Screenshot 6.png

Last edited:
T

Two Tail Fox

Cool as!! Looks fast, responsive and dynamic... The holy trinity! All those little details you have in there really elevate this one - the screen shakes give sooooo much weight to the monster, the parallax conveys a perfect amount of depth and speed. It's all bang on! I love it. Congrats on finishing it, I'm looking forward to the release šŸ˜Ž

ophelius

Cool as!! Looks fast, responsive and dynamic... The holy trinity! All those little details you have in there really elevate this one - the screen shakes give sooooo much weight to the monster, the parallax conveys a perfect amount of depth and speed. It's all bang on! I love it. Congrats on finishing it, I'm looking forward to the release šŸ˜Ž
Thanks man, it really is a fun game. I'm happy with it.
It was only meant to be a quick little 1-week project, a simple runner, just to get a game done. It turned into a 6-month endeavor because of my obsessive nature of trying to perfect every little detail. I just can't help myself haha