• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Anyone need music?

P

Panfriedmuffins

Okay, I got my DAW, a have abit of knowledge on mixing, so I'm ready to experiment. Anyone who needs video game music e.g. combat music, background music, etc., I am happy to experiment with you. Anyone, really. I just wanna do something for someone once...

I made this tho : https://soundcloud.com/panfriedmuffins/solace-solstace-instrumentals
(this is just an example maybe i have to spice up what I can make)

Hit me up, depending on for when and what u need the song, i'll probably get one done in less than a week tops. fingers crossed.

Genetix

Do you design ambient music that doesn't use a lot of drums or loud noises? I'm working on a visual novel game for series College Days that takes place over the Summer and looking for some light background music that doesn't distract from the dialogue to much. I'm also working on a newer visual novel called 13 Letters which is much darker and needs music that reflects feelings of depression, sadness, suicide, etc... Looking for something that gives a Moonlight Sonata type of vibe.