• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Anyone have an unfinished game they never plan on picking up again that I can work on to learn?

M

MonsterCatcher

I want to look at a partially finished game and potentially finish it so I can learn how to do all this. I’m new to it and don’t have time to take a class at my college on it just for fun. This is just something that might be a cool hobby to pick up, but I’m not going to school for game design. Anyway, if I can get the hang of yours, I can eventually make my own. You’ll receive credit if I ever finish it obviously. This is basically just if you gave up on some game you were working on at some point but don’t care about anymore. Thanks for your help!

rIKmAN

Follow the official tutorial for making your first game, you’ll learn more doing that than trying to jump into someone elses half done and possibly erroneous code.