Anyone have an unfinished game they never plan on picking up again that I can work on to learn?

Discussion in 'Game Design, Development And Publishing' started by MonsterCatcher, Jan 13, 2020.

1. MonsterCatcher

MonsterCatcher Member

I want to look at a partially finished game and potentially finish it so I can learn how to do all this. I’m new to it and don’t have time to take a class at my college on it just for fun. This is just something that might be a cool hobby to pick up, but I’m not going to school for game design. Anyway, if I can get the hang of yours, I can eventually make my own. You’ll receive credit if I ever finish it obviously. This is basically just if you gave up on some game you were working on at some point but don’t care about anymore. Thanks for your help!

2. rIKmAN

rIKmAN Member

Follow the official tutorial for making your first game, you’ll learn more doing that than trying to jump into someone elses half done and possibly erroneous code.

kupo15 likes this.
  3. Yal

Yal GMC Memer GMC Elder

SnotWaffle Studios likes this.