• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Android Any suggestions for creating icons for Android Apps?

Bryn

I'm looking to create icons for my Android apps (no problem designing them graphically), and I've noticed the various sizes that GM2 accepts for Android.

So I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions on what website or software I could use to export all the required sizes.
First website I found was icoconvert.com, which has plenty of sizes, but not all the ones required.
I also remember a good free icon designer a while back, pretty sure it was open source, but can't remember the name now.

I'm not in any great hurry, but I'm trying to sort out all the little things required for Android export.

Any help very much appreciated.
Cheers.