Legacy GM Any Minecraft-styled 3D GML extensions that work?

E

Eggyy

Are there any minecraft GML 1.4 extensions that work? I've tried one called 'Minecraft Engine' on the gamemaker extension store, but it doesn't work.

Binsk

If the extension doesn't work I suggest you contact the extension creator about it. You can search for more minecraft-based extensions by going here. There are not many so you should be able to find one yourself. Make note that GMS 1.4 is pretty much concluded and going out of date so any extensions you find will be for GMS2 or fairly old. In regards to the extension you are mentioning, I suggest you read the reviews. There are some people there that explain how to get it to work.

All this said, if you are looking for an extension for something as complex as "Minecraft" then I highly doubt you will be able to do much with it. The reason being that any such extension will be highly specialized to do its one thing and trying to add your own twist will require you understanding how to modify the extension and the underlying principles it uses.

E

Eggyy

If the extension doesn't work I suggest you contact the extension creator about it. You can search for more minecraft-based extensions by going here. There are not many so you should be able to find one yourself. Make note that GMS 1.4 is pretty much concluded and going out of date so any extensions you find will be for GMS2 or fairly old. In regards to the extension you are mentioning, I suggest you read the reviews. There are some people there that explain how to get it to work.

All this said, if you are looking for an extension for something as complex as "Minecraft" then I highly doubt you will be able to do much with it. The reason being that any such extension will be highly specialized to do its one thing and trying to add your own twist will require you understanding how to modify the extension and the underlying principles it uses.
How do I contact the publisher? Plus, I've already looked there.

Binsk

If you've already looked there then you know what's available.

As for contacting, go to the page of the extension you need help with. Under the extension name there is a "Contact Publisher" link.