• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Any metalheads here?

johnwo

Are there any metalheads here on the GMC?

What are your favourite band(s)?
Do you play in a band?

If not, I'll just retreat back to my lair...

In any case here are my answers:
What are your favourite band(s)? Meshuggah, First Fragment, Carcass, Morbid Angel, Ion Dissonance, Death, and the list goes on...
Do you play in a band? Yes, but right now I'm focusing on my solo project.

Cheers!

johnwo

If anyone are interested, I play in a band... We play these sorta songs: HERE
I need a bassist. Everyone needs a bassist, but I really need one... xD

There are too few metalheads here...

Last edited:
J

Joe

I like a lot of the artist signed under Nuclear Blast Records, particularly Sabaton (power metal) and Eluveitie (Folk metal)

johnwo

I listen to metal, but I'm not a metal heads.
sorry
You don't have to live off metal to be a metalhead, you just have to identify with the genre!
I know plenty of metalheads that don't listen to metal every day, but when they do, they acknowledge and respect the hard work that is put into the music! :D
If you like metal in any shape or form, then you're a metalhead! :D
If anyone try to tell you otherwise, then they're not metalheads! :)

B

Blackened

HUGE fan of NWOBHM:
Black Sabbath, Dio, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Motörhead, Saxon,
Diamond Head, Angel Witch, UFO, Samson, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple.

I also love these Thrash Metal Offerings:
Slayer, Anthrax, Sepultera, Metallica, Megadeth, Pantera, Overkill, Napalm Death, Exodus, Kreater, D.R.I., Suicidal Tendencies, M.O.D., Municipal Waste, S.O.D.

....just to name a few. I'm sure I missed some others I like but these ones just came to mind. Really partial to OZZY.
I also own much of this music on vinyl.
Bass Player: Solo Bass Player.

Last edited by a moderator:

NazGhuL

NazTaiL
One more here. \m/ :cool:
Metallica, Rammstein and Static-X FTW!
Also:
Cannibal Corpse, Coal Chamber, Butcher Babies, Fear Factory, Iced Earth, Iron Maiden, Jonh-5, Judas Priest, Korn, Manson, Mastodon, Nightwish, Oomph!, Pantera, Quake II soundtrack, Rob Zombie, Slipknot, System of a Down, Tankard, Therion

With touch of Metal:
Combichrist, Die Krupps.

There is other bands, of course, but this the core bands that play on my car, 2h/day.