Android Any advanced extension tutorials for Android?

W

Wraithious

Hi I've been working 5 days straight minimum of 14 hours a day trying to make a native extension for Android, I've searched the internet a hundred times at least and found nothing on making extensions except the basic bare bones examples from yoyo and a few others, I'm not trying to make some huge do-all extension, just one that will let the user bring up the image folders and select one, (just the folder) I know some Java and xml but but i need a tutorial that tells me how to pick the sdk files i need to make it work and exactly what i need to "inject" into the manifest file, and other things like that, so where can i find a GOOD AND COMPLETE tutorial for making native extensions for Android? thanks in advance,
"ripping last hair out of my head"

W

Wraithious

@Aura yep i have, it shows you how to build a basic extension but doesnt say what kind of things you'd need to inject to the manifest or inject to gradle, or how to choose what folder inside the 10 gigabyte sdk folder to add to the project if your extension has a style/theme xml, or where/how to add the complementart xml files, because you cant just add them with the right click > add file method because it puts it in your source folder with the java file
Theres 8 pages of extensions on the marketplace with some of them being pretty complex and im just wondering how and where they learned how to make that all work so that i can learn it too. I've made an app with Java before so Im no stranger to the native code but i'm definatly just a novice at it