• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Another non finished game

Bluetail7

I decided to complete a game before the year is over and the challenge is to spend intensive hours making it: since I get home until I reach sleep.
For this project I will take all of my WIPs and make something out of it. The idea is to finish and make it the best before its 2020.

Would I make it?

For this project I'll be able to use resources from my past games that are unfinished and hire people.

Note that I will edit this post as days go through, so keep yourself updated and hope I can make something or wait until I FAIL!

React with an happy or sad emote to show, if you believe I can do it.

Mindblowing Ideas now:
Character walks and says "Hey I know this place, but you dont. So lets take a tour". Then we go through some random placed platforms and get to a checkpoint where we meet a new character, who could it be?
This game won't feature much detail other than the characters themselves and some music that will be recycled. Note that I am in a rush to finish.

Technical details:
Screen resolution: Small, I cant define yet.
Controls: Keyboard for now.
Genre: Platformer, Puzzle, Action
File size: 0