Forum Game Another BOMB!!!

F

fxokz

fxokz teleports back next to the bomb, pushes aside Cantavanda and then attempts to telepathically speak to the bomb

fxokz: Grettings Bomb can you hear me?

M

Misu

Yokco closes his eyes and pretends that the bombs did not existed... even though they are still ticking...

Cantavanda wanted to pee on the opened bomb but instead, he took out some scissors to examinate within the bomb. He finds out that the bomb has no wires at all. It is a strange unidentified cover technology that is beyond the knowledge of any person to understand.

Ethanicus decides to give up in life and dare the bomb to explode already... his force of will does not change the timer speed.

OBV10U3_NINJA puts up dubstep music in high volume. The bombs does not like dubstep music. In fact dubstep music is horrible music so nobody likes it. The music forces the bombs timer to go faster.

ASR engages an invisible bomb in the room. What timer it haves? Thats up to you to find out...

Fxokz is being extremely confused. He still believes he can teleport when in reality, teleportation is impossible. He enda falling flat on the floor again and tries leaning over to the bomb and speak with it. He is absolutely being crazy right now.

NUKE

BOMB 1
BOMB 2

Gamer (ex-Cantavanda)

〜Flower Prince〜
Cantavanda sees the timer going down and decides that the only thing left to do is pee in the bomb. And right after peeing, Cantavanda decides to put the scissors right in the bomb, very deeply, to close it off.

F

fxokz

fxokz buys 3 dots from Mercerenies for a grand total of $89.99

M

Misu

Cantavanda pee inside one of the opened bombs and placed scissors inside it... nothing works...

ASR cuts off his arms, believing he could disarm the bomb. In reality, cutting off his arms would only disarm himself and not the bomb.

Merc took the dots (which represents the invisible bomb) and sells them in an online black market.

Fxokz bought the three dots from him for a total of 89.99 (what a scam). Apparently the bomb remains in the same room with fxokz.

OB_Ninja (rather type his name like this for less work :p) puts up some classical music instead... which was excellwnt and nostalgic music. BOMB 1 was feeling pleasant to the sound of Genesis so he bumbed up the timer to 10.

Ethanicus got so coward that he took Merc and use him as shield... for nothing since the bomb has not yet to explode.

NUKE

BOMB 1
BOMB 2
BOMB 3(next to fxokz)

Gamer (ex-Cantavanda)

〜Flower Prince〜
Cantavanda realises nothing worked, but sees BOMB 1 likes classical music, so takes a violin out of his backpack and starts playing Bach partitas to extend the time of the bomb as much as possible, to then run far away.

Mercerenies

Realizing how meta this game is allowing me to be, I steal all the spaces between the left margin and the bombs, which are allowing the bombs to remain center aligned, and sell them for profit.

M

Misu

Cantavanda takes out a violin to play for the bomb... however, he plays horribly amd has no talent. The bomb suffers from terrible sound and drops the timer to 5.

ASR bangs his head on the nuke, causing it to flip over to an 8 again.

Merc decides to steal the spaces between the margin and the bombs... although he did not steal the one next to the nuke (totally different thing). He is now selling all spaces for £399.99.

Yokcos shuffled the timers so now the Nuke haves BOMB 2 timer, BOMB 1 haves Nuke timer, BOMB 2 haves the invisible bomb timer and BOMB 3 haves BOMB 1 timer.

NUKE
BOMB 1
BOMB 2
BOMB 3

Yokcos

Wait, where did the zeros go?
I say "ooooooooo" for a really long time, and put the Os before the 1 on Bomb2's countdown

M

Misu

Merc successfully sold all the spaces and now has £399.99 in cash. He uses it to bribe so that BOMB 2 does not explode. Apparently BOMB 2 declined the offer since she is an american bomb and only accepts american cash (currency).

Yokcos starts screaming out so much that his "o"s came out, written in plain air. He took the "o"s and place them next to the number 1 on BOMB 2's timer. The only thing wrong here is that "o" is NOT a number. Therefore, the timer is stuck with a letter count down instead (a - z).

NUKE
BOMB 1
BOMB 2
ooooooooop
BOMB 3

A

amusudan

I speed up the nuke's countdown by cutting the brown wire.

M

Misu

ASR tries to destroy rhe evil one... who was a villain hidden behind one of the bathroom cubics (yes, the room you all in is a public bathroom). ASR manages to kill the villain. "This aint the last of me you hear!" Says the evil one right before he made his last breathe. However... he had the password for stopping the bombs so yeah, too late to go back now.

Fxokz spilled water on Bomb 1 and now is mad. Bomb 1 depletes timer to 4.

Amusudan took a pair of scissors to cut a brown wire on the nuke. After cutting it, the timer went up to 999... oh wait, there was no brown. He cut the red wire be mistake since the wire was brown because it was filled with Cantavandas poop. Oh well...

NUKE
BOMB 1
BOMB 2
oooooooooq
BOMB 3

A

amusudan

I steal the timer attached to the nuke and sell it on ebay.

A

amusudan

Don't you mean attach?

Anyways.. I trade my soul with the devil to pause the timer of bomb 1

Bingdom

Googledom
Since KoG now has tentacles and is a living plant, he is tangable. I give him his PAN disrupter to operate.

S

SyntheticStorm9

Upon the realization that I am trapped inside a small room with 2 dozen people, 3 bombs(plus a possible toilet bomb wich I flush last for fear of it destoying the toilet before I get to flush the other explosives down) and a nuke I flush the bombs down the toilet after taking them off of YoKcos (after much difficulty on account that one of them was invisible and I had to dig through cantavandas poop) (wich I flushed down the toilet along with the bombs), and prevent KoG from shooting his pan disrupter upon the account that that sort of force could force dettonate the explosives.

M

Misu

Amusudan took the timer on the Nuke and trying selling it on ebay... however it continues to tick. He tries to do other actions but according to the laws of physics in this universe, you can only make one post for am action. So any other action has been disallowed.

ASR rearms the toilet bomb, which was hidden inside one of the toilet cubics this whole time. Now that bomb has an active timer.

Yokcos bought the nuke timer from ebay and tries attacking bomb 5 with it, although bomb 5 is an inactive bomb and it has no timer on it. Yokcos was wasting his time.

johnwo tries to hack the timer on the bombs... but could not understand the strange technology behind it.

Bingdom thought cleverly to give the PAN disrupter to KoG now that he haves tentacles, although he needs to decide which bomb to shoot. He could only shoot once.

Syntheticstorm9 tried to flush the bombs down the toilet but that cant happen since the bombs are very big. He is now confused.

NUKE
BOMB 1
BOMB 2
ooooooooor
BOMB 3

TOILET BOMB
BOMB 5

F

fxokz

Fxokz cuts the yellow wire of bomb 1 out of curiousity to see what happens next

Yokcos

I try to get Bomb 1 and the Nuke to reproduce and create a little babby bomb. If a smaller bomb goes off, maybe its explosion will shield us from the larger bombs.

S

SyntheticStorm9

I retrieve an algrebra sheet from my backpack and change bomb 2 back to digits.

Zerb Games

Zerb Games collects as many owls as he can see. However, his reach is limited to the room so he only collects a total of 256 owls. A perfect power of 2. Zerb Games divides the owls into 4 groups, strapping each owl group to one of the 4 bombs. He unhinges a large cap strapped to his jug, drinking the remaining Faygo inside. Zerb Games sits back and watches the world ends. He picks at his scab, thinking on his next move.

M

Misu

fxokz cuts the yellow wire on Bomb 1 and it caused it to grow legs and dance around.

amusudan waits on the corner, mindless of what is going on.

Yokcos tried to get Bomb 1 laid by Nuke. The Nuke ... er, got Bomb 1 pregnant?... Has numbers inside now...

SyntheticStorm9 took out his algebra homework, analyzed his previous work, and came up with a way on how to convert the letters into numbers on Bomb 2. However, letters in algebra represent a single number value and according to his mathematics and rewiring the bomb as so, the results show that o = 1 and r = 2. In conclusion, 1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1x2 = 2... - 1 for this turn is 1.

Ethanicus tries to set the Bombs under his hat but the only bomb he could place in his hat was Bomb 2 since the nuke is too big, Bomb 1 is dancing, Bomb 3 is invisible, toilet bomb is permanently attached to the floor, and Bomb 5... eh nobody cares really. Nothing is happening.

JellyJake112 was dreaming that the whole universe was a forum and the bombs were within a thread which he could get an admin to lock it. Eventually he woke up and realize that it did not happened for real.

Zerb Games tried to catch owls, but the bathroom only haves pigeons. Oh Well... timer is ticking.

NUKE
BOMB 1
BOMB 2
BOMB 3

TOILET BOMB
BOMB 5

Shawn Basnett

Discount Dev
I'l kindly ask Misu to stop one of the bombs of his choice. Then pull amusudan away from pulling jellyjake away from the bomb.

W

_Why

I talk to Bomb 1 and beg for it to give some of its ticks to Bomb 2.

M

Misu

@roytheshort confirmed to everyone that the bomb was within them all the long! Each bomb is actually located within few of each GMCer in the room... but you all don't know who are they.

JellyJake112 went on full depression for his existence. He decides to lay on top of the smallest bomb in the bathroom. Since he specified "smallest bomb" and not "bomb with shortest time" he ends up laying on top of the the smallest in scale, which is Bomb 5.

Blazing, somehow, can see the invisible bomb since he is invisible too. He had an invisible chocolate bar in his pocket and gave it to Bomb 3. Bomb 3 got super happy, he loves chocolate. He rewind the time and becomes visible again.

Amusudan grabbed Jellyjake112 away from Bomb 5 for no reason since Bomb 5 is set to never explode anyway...

Shawn Basnett looks up to the sky and ask me to stop one of the bombs... Eh... Misu felt pity so he took away Bomb 2 and sends it to planet Timbucktoo. He left a pineapple in place where Bomb 2 was on.

_Why talks to Bomb 1 and ask her to give some of her points to Bomb 2... but Bomb 2 has left the room already so that failed to fulfill.

Ethanicus gets mad and asks Bomb 1 to his office, which is one of the cubic stations in the bathroom.

NUKE
BOMB 1
Pineapple
BOMB 3

TOILET BOMB
BOMB 5

B

Blazing

Tries to flush a log of invisible toilet paper down the toilet bomb.