• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Animation End event doesn't trigger

I recently updated Gamemaker Studio 2 from 2.3 to 2.3.1 and I'm finding that the Animation End Event doesn't trigger (seemingly randomly) for some of my sprite animations. They were working fine in the previous version, but since upgrading it seems to have broke?

Some relevant information:
  • I'm using DnD.
  • The animations I've found it on so far are running at 12 fps.
  • changing the fps to something else fixes the issue.
Even though I can just change the fps to something like 12.5, I'd like to run those specific sequences at the frame rate I originally had them at.

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
Please prepare a sample project that illustrates the issue.

If you're sure you've found a bug, please file a bug report. Otherwise, you may post the sample here so others can have a look at it to clear up whether it's a bug or not.

Please prepare a sample project that illustrates the issue.

If you're sure you've found a bug, please file a bug report. Otherwise, you may post the sample here so others can have a look at it to clear up whether it's a bug or not.
I recently updated Gamemaker Studio 2 from 2.3 to 2.3.1 and I'm finding that the Animation End Event doesn't trigger (seemingly randomly) for some of my sprite animations. They were working fine in the previous version, but since upgrading it seems to have broke?

Some relevant information:
  • I'm using DnD.
  • The animations I've found it on so far are running at 12 fps.
  • changing the fps to something else fixes the issue.
Even though I can just change the fps to something like 12.5, I'd like to run those specific sequences at the frame rate I originally had them at.
I've sent a report about this bug to yoyo games with example file
and Q&A team gave me a reply, they confirmed the bug.
I think it'll be fixed on ....next update?
That's all I can say so far.