• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Discussion animated Splash/Intro screens

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Thanlok

Looking to do some fun short games to get my feet wet, going through all the tutorials and such. I am wanting to add an animated Splash/Intro screen. Something that would be my gaming company logo. What would be the best way to do this if it will be in multiple games?

FoxyOfJungle

Kazan Games
You can create an object and use it in all games. In this object you draw the way you like, you can use animation curves or sequences for that which works and it will be professional. I do not recommend videos, as they will make the game bigger, but if you want it is an option. (but you will have to download an extension for that).

Status
Not open for further replies.