• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Android Android YYC fails linking libyoyo.so -- No such file or directory (SOLVED!)

P

PlayLight

Today is a big day , it's the day YYC worked for me !

I just can't believe it , the time wasted on this issue ... I should be positive but I just want to say how much I came to despise GMS .

@Drewster : thanks for the infos , I installed Visual Studio Express 2012 ( I had the VSE11 and VSE15 installed ) , it worked after that but I'm not 100% sure that was it because YYC still doesn't compile with EA , only with Beta/Stable .

I also removed Google Play Services and installed it again , cleaned the cache . So not sure what actually resolved my YYC build problem ...

@PlayLight : my code wasn't the issue all this time and now I have the proof . Although I'm still getting warnings it compiles without errors . I corrected some syntax errors that were affecting the game itself but not the build .

Thanks to both of you for your help !
You the Man! :)

D

Drewster

Today is a big day , it's the day YYC worked for me !

I just can't believe it , the time wasted on this issue ... I should be positive but I just want to say how much I came to despise GMS .

@Drewster : thanks for the infos , I installed Visual Studio Express 2012 ( I had the VSE11 and VSE15 installed ) , it worked after that but I'm not 100% sure that was it because YYC still doesn't compile with EA , only with Beta/Stable .

I also removed Google Play Services and installed it again , cleaned the cache . So not sure what actually resolved my YYC build problem ...

@PlayLight : my code wasn't the issue all this time and now I have the proof . Although I'm still getting warnings it compiles without errors . I corrected some syntax errors that were affecting the game itself but not the build .

Thanks to both of you for your help !
Well either way, congrats on the big day!