• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Android Android YYC Compile error ('__pure2' macro redefined)

I can successfully build an apk with the Android compiler

However, when building with the Android (YYC) compiler, I get the following error for EVERY event, script and room in my game. It keeps going endlessly...

Code:
1 warning generated.
In file included from C:/Users/Tim/Documents/GameMaker/Cache/Project51/Default/Scripts/gml_Object_Laserbeam_Collision_7.gml.cpp:1:
In file included from C:\Users\Tim\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\YYC\include\YYGML.h:12:
C:\Android\android-ndk-r12b\platforms\android-14\arch-x86\usr\include\math.h:24:9: warning: '__pure2' macro redefined [-Wmacro-redefined]
#define __pure2
        ^
C:\Android\android-ndk-r12b\platforms\android-14\arch-x86\usr\include\sys/cdefs.h:198:9: note: previous definition is here
#define __pure2 __attribute__((__const__)) /* Android-added: used by FreeBSD libm */
^
1 warning generated.
1 warning generated.
In file included from C:/Users/Tim/Documents/GameMaker/Cache/Project51/Default/Scripts/gml_RoomCC_Level_7e_3263_Create.gml.cpp:1:
In file included from C:\Users\Tim\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\YYC\include\YYGML.h:12:
C:\Android\android-ndk-r12b\platforms\android-14\arch-arm\usr\include\math.h:24:9: warning: '__pure2' macro redefined [-Wmacro-redefined]
#define __pure2
        ^
C:\Android\android-ndk-r12b\platforms\android-14\arch-arm\usr\include\sys/cdefs.h:198:9: note: previous definition is here
#define __pure2 __attribute__((__const__)) /* Android-added: used by FreeBSD libm */
All errors are like this

I found some other topics on this, but no solution...

EDIT:
I'm using:
-Build tools 25.0.3
-Target SDK 25
-NDK r12b (x64)
-Java 1.8.0u144 (x64)