• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Android android.test.purchased already owned

Hi guys,
I'm doing some tests using static IAP name "android.test.purchased" to a durable IAP.
That works fine in the first purchase, but I want know how I can "reset" and test a second purchase.

Because every time that I tried to a new purchase, it said that I already owned it.

pipebkOT

@Leandro Saccoletto you need to delete the purchase in the google play store from your phone, or google play developer console

Cancel a completed test purchase

Google Play accumulates completed test purchases for each user but does not pass them on to financial processing.

Test purchases are not automatically canceled, so you might want to manually cancel a test purchase to continue testing. To do so, open the app page in the Play Store.

Last edited:
Hi, thanks for the answer.

I couldn't find at google play or google play developer console, the purchase performed.

But I discovered that if I open CMD and use this line (with my phone plugged):

adb shell pm clear com.android.vending

It "reset" the purchase, so I could test the purchase again.