Android not working? help me

T

TomCartwright

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
* What went wrong:
A problem occurred configuring project ':com.company.game'.
> Could not resolve all dependencies for configuration ':com.company.game:_debugApkCopy'.
> Could not find com.android.support:support-v4:29.0.0.
Required by:
project :com.company.game
* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.
BUILD FAILED
Total time: 2 mins 4.819 secs

C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe DONE (1)
C:\Windows\system32\subst.exe /d V:

C:\Windows\system32\subst.exe DONE (0)
Error : Build Failed
Igor complete.

T

TomCartwright

I'm trying it's now saying

A problem occurred configuring project ':com.company.game'.
> Could not resolve all dependencies for configuration ':com.company.game:_debugApkCopy'.
Required by:
project :com.company.game
* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.
BUILD FAILED
Total time: 14.318 secs

C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe exited with non-zero status (1)

T

TomCartwright

So I have to unzip and install every package from SDK for every version of Android...? I preferred using the older GM Studio, it worked then..

FrostyCat

Redemption Seeker
So I have to unzip and install every package from SDK for every version of Android...? I preferred using the older GM Studio, it worked then..
You don't need all the different versions. At this moment, just API level 28 is enough to get you started.
I'm installing all Obsolete packages now
I got mine working without any of the obsolete packages.

Seriously, read the Helpdesk's instructions and don't just install everything blindly.

T

TomCartwright

Error : The selected Architecture options do not support this device. Please add x86

(the compiler says ?)

FrostyCat

Redemption Seeker
Go to Options > Android > General > Architecture and check "Build for x86". Then clear out your compile cache and re-build.

T

TomCartwright

* What went wrong:
A problem occurred configuring project ':CreativeCartwright.CreativeCartwright.TheGuardianOfOlmec'.
> Could not resolve all dependencies for configuration ':CreativeCartwright.CreativeCartwright.TheGuardianOfOlmec:_debugApkCopy'.
Required by:
project :CreativeCartwright.CreativeCartwright.TheGuardianOfOlmec
* Try:
BUILD FAILED