• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Android Android NDK Not Found

Just bought a Android license, and trying to export a game.
I installed the SDK/NDK packages from Android Studio.
Yet, Game Maker is saying "Not Found" when I direct it to the NDK's folder.
I'm not sure what I'm missing here?
1610149839993.png

did you try to install it threw android studio? if its so it doesnt work, you should look for install it via google. just download the last version you found and install it in a folder and thats it

FoxyOfJungle

Kazan Games
You should have installed the SDK in a folder next to the disk letter, for example: D:\Android\SDK. But I just think you haven't installed version 22.0.7026061 of the NDK. You need to use the NDK Side-by-Side, not the obsolete NDK (which has a different version). And the JDK should be in the Android Studio folder (jre).
I installed everything before yesterday and it worked on the first try, just follow the tutorial correctly.

Last edited:
You should have installed the SDK in a folder next to the disk letter, for example: D:\Android\SDK. But I just think you haven't installed version 22.0.7026061 of the NDK. You need to use the NDK Side-by-Side, not the obsolete NDK (which has a different version). I installed everything before yesterday and it worked on the first try, just follow the tutorial correctly.
Lol should've included that tutorial in my original post, cause I just knew somebody was gonna post it. I wouldn't have made this far without that tutorial, trust me XD
Yeah, I did the NDK side-by-side thing. But sounds like I did too recent of a version. Did version 20 instead of 22 and it worked.

FoxyOfJungle

Kazan Games
Lol should've included that tutorial in my original post, cause I just knew somebody was gonna post it. I wouldn't have made this far without that tutorial, trust me XD
Yeah, I did the NDK side-by-side thing. But sounds like I did too recent of a version. Did version 20 instead of 22 and it worked.
Maybe that was it, I'm actually using version 20 too.