• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Android Libpng Security alert!

S

Svrij24

Today I got a message on my developers account stating that im using an outdated version of libpng? When I hover over the yellow sign, is says this:

Security alert

Your app is using a version of libpng containing a security vulnerability. Please see this Google Help Center article for details, including the deadline for fixing the vulnerability.

Affects APK version 1001001.

If this isn't fixed by september all the apps will be removed. Does anyone know how to fix this? I'm using version