1. Hello Guest! It's with a heavy heart that we must announce the removal of the Legacy GMC Archive. If you wish to save anything from it, now's the time! Please see this topic for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

GMS 2 ANDROID - IAP pop up window and refunds

Discussion in 'Programming' started by DNSstudio, Dec 4, 2019.

1. DNSstudio

DNSstudio Member

Hi guys,

I am just trying to implement Google Play Services etc. to my android games, even the Google Play Billing. I figured out it to work thanks to YoYo Games tutorial, I can buy a product and I will get the reward, but every time the game lost internet connection or I start the game without it, it show me a pop up window "please ensure you have an active data connection for license check" (attached screenshot). I don't know, what to do with it, it's even showing while playing and that's pretty disturbing.
    I have tried to add the
    Code:
    os_is_network_connected()
    if statement in every event of my GPBilling objects, but it's doing just nothing. I have also tried to check connection via
    Code:
    GPBilling_IsStoreConnected()
    and
    Code:
    GPBilling_ConnectToStore()
    , but it didn't help as well.

So, I don't know what to do right now, does anybody of you have any idea?

And please, does anybady of you know, how to secure refunding? I mean, if a player buys an app and refund it, my game have to take that bought item from him. I didn't find anything about this.

Thank you very much!

Attached Files: