• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Legacy GM Android Game Crashing in start

I'm having this error shown below when I'm starting my android game! I don't understand why this is happening! It compile prefectly and runs on windows platform as well! Also, It does'nt throw any error (any script, var etc error related msg)!
I'm using Build tools 26.0.0, Min SDK 16, Compile SDK 26, Target SDk 26; Support Lib 26.0.0
Using Heyzap extension, google play services, and an android minimize extension (They all are updated and workes fine in other games)
Let me know what else info I can provide to help you to solve my problem!
Thanks
Following are the sceenshots of the CMD promt I get when I run game as Runner/Compile in both case I get thi error!