GMS 2 Android export Sdk license issue

Discussion in 'Programming' started by kerim, Jul 13, 2019 at 4:13 PM.

1. kerim

kerim Member

Code:
    * What went wrong:
    A problem occurred configuring project ':info.app.ldd'.
    > You have not accepted the license agreements of the following SDK components:
    [Android SDK Build-Tools 28.0.3].
    Before building your project, you need to accept the license agreements and complete the installation of the missing components using the Android Studio SDK Manager.
    Alternatively, to learn how to transfer the license agreements from one workstation to another, go to http://d.android.com/r/studio-ui/export-licenses.html
    I can't get apk export because of this error on compile, i also tried with other sdks with[26] was working in gm 1.4 but here isn't
    i accepted license agreement on installing the sdk from android studio what else i can do?

2. kerim

kerim Member

oh i just saw this on docs:
    Betas of API 29 are not currently supported. This is being investigated at the moment. Please stick with 28 until GMS2 2.2.4 is released.Betas of API 29 are not currently supported. This is being investigated at the moment. Please stick with 28 until GMS2 2.2.4 is released.