• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Android export error

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bomb Voyage

Okay so i need to finish this game until 6 of june and when im trying to export my project to android it keeps giving me this error
Exception while parsing the supplied manifest file W:\ZombiePark.FlinchGames.game\src\main\AndroidManifest.xml
> El tipo de elemento "application" debe ir seguido de una de estas especificaciones de atributo: ">" o "/>".

Amon

What version of GM are you using? Are you on the latest runtimes? Have you configured the SDK's properly? Can you show the whole output log?

B

Bomb Voyage

What version of GM are you using? Are you on the latest runtimes? Have you configured the SDK's properly? Can you show the whole output log?
Hey im using v2.1.5, i dont know if the sdk is prperly configured, where can i now that?
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
Exception while parsing the supplied manifest file W:\ZombiePark.FlinchGames.game\src\main\AndroidManifest.xml
> El tipo de elemento "application" debe ir seguido de una de estas especificaciones de atributo: ">" o "/>".

* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.
:ZombiePark.FlinchGames.game:generateDebugBuildConfig

BUILD FAILED

Total time: 3.226 secs

C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe DONE (1)
C:\WINDOWS\system32\subst.exe /d W:

C:\WINDOWS\system32\subst.exe DONE (0)
System.Exception: Build Failed
en ..(YYDictionary`2 , String , String , Boolean , String )
en Igor.AndroidBuilder.Package()
Igor complete.
elapsed time 00:00:11.1778988s for command "C:\ProgramData/GameMakerStudio2/Cache/runtimes\runtime-2.1.5.246/bin/Igor.exe" -options="C:\GMS2TEMP\build.bff" -- Android Package started at 05/30/2019 18:10:51
"cmd" /c subst Z: /d

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
Hi there! This topic is closed and your account has been banned as it appears you are not using a legitimate copy of GameMaker Studio 2. If this is not the case or you believe there has been some mistake then please contact the YoYo Games helpdesk with your licence details (and link to this topic) and you will be permitted back on the forums. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.