• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Android Android Compile Errors Not letting me Run on Android

E

Edi

I have tried and search far and wide for a solution to why I cannot seem to get my game to compile on android. I have created a previous thread which received no responses on the same topic so I am hoping that someone sees this and can help. I get the following error
* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':com.EduardGames.KnightsTourp:processDebugResources'.
> com.android.ide.common.process.ProcessException: Failed to execute aapt
I don't know how to remove the face but it is ": P" without the space
I have installed all of the build tools from 25 and up, I have followed all of the steps of android set up for mac multiple times including reinstalling both gamemaker studio 2 and android studio. I have tried all the suggested build settings in gamemaker I could find. I am beyond lost at this point and we like some help. I have tried everything. I know this community is smart and there is someone who can help me. If you have any suggestions please feel free to share. I have screen shots of the errors and the settings I currently have.

Attachments