Android [ANDROID] Collapse even more! (Multiplayer Strategy/Puzzle)

N

NoFontNL

Hi! This is my second game in the play store. I don't want to take all your time, you to read a long-ass post. So I'm gonna summarize the stuff you really need to know about the game to start playing.

Author: nofontnl (me)
Platform: Android
Title: Collapse even more! (Multiplayer Puzzle)
Max. players: 4
Min. players: 2
Link to Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nofontnl.collapse

At the start of the game, every player places down a chip. You can see whose turn it is at the top of the screen. When it is a player's second turn or higher, this player needs to tap one of the chips that belong to his/her color to increment it's value by one. When the chip reaches a value of 4 it splits in the directions up, down, left and right, if possible.

It seems hard at first, but when you really start knowing how to play, then you'll understand how to play offensive and defensive.

Screenshots:

(Some further into the game.)

(Multiple gamemodes!)

(Some gameplay. Note that an exploded chip splits in 4 directions and takes over the other chip and also it's points.)

Thanks for reading my post! Hope I'll get some more users to play my game, other than my friends :p

Last edited by a moderator:
N

NoFontNL

Thank you guys for your positive comments!
I've added a .gif to let you see how to play and how powerful the splitting chips are.

@curato haha, yeah. It wasn't a typo. I and my friends play it during lunch. At a table. So nobody has to hold the phone the whole time.

@Toque Thank you!

@Morendral Yeah. Didn't get that much into Orthello, but I've played Mario Party and they used it too, but then with bomb-ombs.

Last edited by a moderator: