• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Android clicker game LAG when clicking or Delay

F

Ferino_Tisovich

Hi. I have really big problem with clicker game on my mobile. The thing is if i test it on my mobile. (Samsung galaxy a70) everything is fine. But when i test it on old samsung galaxy j7 it will be delayed. On my mobile i can jitterclick. But on other i cant and its slow. Ecery 0.5second it will do something when i click. Can you please help me how to solve it? Im using tap gesture and drag n drop (only to get score)

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
This may be due to double taps being interpreted as a right click. You can disable this behavior via device_mouse_dbclick_enable.

F

Ferino_Tisovich

Im using event Tap (gesture) and in that im using drag n drop to get variable gold +1. So what can i do please??

F

Ferino_Tisovich

This is video how it works
Add bideo ront worls ah

F

Ferino_Tisovich

Okey i tryed it it works. Extremely thank you. But another thing. Im using scroll system but if i scroll downdl down down and i will try to scroll up it will make a micro lag. (Game is not lagging but scrolling things for 0.1 sec) how can i solve it please? And i dont have limits too... ah