• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Android Android bundle .aab

ZELPAD

Hi,

I can not Export the new bundle .aab for Android to Google Play(.apk wont be accepted).

I read this article:
https://help.yoyogames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360029111732

But at the end I get this build failed in cmd:

C:\ProgramData\GameMakerStudio2\Cache\runtimes\runtime-2.2.2.326\android\runner\gradle\gradlew build bundleRelease -x lint

Result:

Starting a Gradle Daemon, 5 incompatible and 3 stopped Daemons could not be reused, use --status for details
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
* What went wrong:
A problem occurred configuring root project ''.
> The project name must not be empty. Set the 'rootProject.name' or adjust the 'include' statement (see docs.gradle.org/5.1.1/dsl/org.…:include(java.lang.String[]) for more details).
* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.
* Get more help at help.gradle.org
BUILD FAILED in 4s

Amon

The project name must not be empty. Set the 'rootProject.name' or adjust the 'include' statement
Pay attention to this line from the log. It'll help you with your problem.

Nedenir

Probably your root is in Roaming like that : AppData\Roaming\GameMakerStudio2\Cache\GMS2CACHE\<project_name>\Android

ZELPAD

now I read this in the tutorial:

NOTE: AAB files are only available using GameMaker Studio version 2.2.4 and above.

:)

I have v2.2.3.344
How could I get the new Version?