Android building/exporting problem

Hey, I'm having issues with building to Android. I installed everything I should I think and can't understand what the engine means with "> Failed to find Platform SDK with path: platforms;android-31" even though everything seems okay to me.
1624724607681.png

rIKmAN

Hey, I'm having issues with building to Android. I installed everything I should I think and can't understand what the engine means with "> Failed to find Platform SDK with path: platforms;android-31" even though everything seems okay to me.
Take a look at the Android section of the GMS2 Required SDKs article and the associated Android Setup Guide.
Check you are using the correct versions of all tools and SDKs and have followed all the instructions.

I haven't exported to Android for a while but the first thing that jumps out is that it says:
We recommend Android API 30 / NDK 21 for all projects.
API 30 is only supported in GMS2 2.3.1+ and NDK 22 will require GMS2 2.3.3 when that is released.
...so make sure your version of GMS2 is correct for the NDK you want to use (though API30/NDK21 is recommended so I'd suggest those to start with) and then ensure that your API settings are also correct in the Android Game Options.

Also test compiling with an empty project to rule out any project specific issues and once you have that working then try compiling an actual project using the same "known working" settings.

I had the same exact problem, and also a bunch of other issues with the android compiling.
But every single trouble I went through was caused by my tendency to skip lines of the guide or not properly following it :D