• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Android Build failing with Facebook Extension 1.2.1

clee2005

Hey guys,

I'm on 1757, with the latest Facebook extension, and all the updated Android SDK libraries.

upload_2016-10-5_7-3-50.png

I've tried every combination, dropping down to 23 SDK target and tools as well, but still get the same issue. That is :
Class referenced in the manifest, com.facebook.LoginActivity, was not found in the project or the libraries :
<activity android:name="com.facebook.LoginActivity"/>

Any idea how I can get this out of the AndroidManifest.xml? It's a consistent error that just keeps coming no matter what SDK version I try. The only way I can get it to build is to go back to Facebook Extension 1.0.8

Any help appreciated!
Thanks!

ps. I'm not using 1760 because it won't build with the Amazon Extension currently.

clee2005

I guess a better question is : has anyone been able to get Facebook 1.2.1 to build in 1757? If so what is the configuration you used?

Thanks!

clee2005

Oh nevermind. The ticket was just closed by support saying upgrade to 1763 as a solution. So I guess it will not be fixed for 1757.