• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Android Android Build Error For New Update - MY SOLUTION.

S

spaceman_games

Hey guys, most people when they find a solution don't post up that they fixed it or even how they did.

I got the build error for the new update for java/javac. I saw most people have the same error and issues. I had a few that were similar to other people and some that others didn't have.

My solution to fix the problem after rifting through the comments and forums was to just reinstall android studio to the latest update. (There was a new one just a few days ago.) and relinked my SDK/NDK and so forth. Then after that, I cleaned my project.

Then it worked, and the game complied on to my phone. This might not work for everyone but it worked for me and it was a simple fix. Cheers hope it works for anyone that is struggling with still trying to fix this issue.

-SM

S

spaceman_games

Hey guys, most people when they find a solution don't post up that they fixed it or even how they did.

I got the build error for the new update for java/javac. I saw most people have the same error and issues. I had a few that were similar to other people and some that others didn't have.

My solution to fix the problem after rifting through the comments and forums was to just reinstall android studio to the latest update. (There was a new one just a few days ago.) and relinked my SDK/NDK and so forth. Then after that, I cleaned my project.

Then it worked, and the game complied on to my phone. This might not work for everyone but it worked for me and it was a simple fix. Cheers hope it works for anyone that is struggling with still trying to fix this issue.

-SM
Also, update/install for Andriod 10 in the android studio.