1. Hey! Guest! The 36th GMC Jam will take place between February 27th, 12:00 UTC - March 2nd, 12:00 UTC. Why not join in! Click here to find out more!
    Dismiss Notice

Android Android App Bundle and new keystore with SHA-1 - how to create?

Discussion in 'GameMaker Studio 2 Community Tech Support' started by AZAMATIKA, Oct 27, 2019.

1. AZAMATIKA

AZAMATIKA Member

Subject. I use .aab for now and Google Play created a new SHA-1 key for me with Android App Bundle.
    For correct work of Google Services i need to use the same SHA-1 key in my game in keystore, as i think, but generating of keystore inside GMS2 gives me another SHA-1 obviously.

What i need to do? There's no guides here.

Maybe i am wrong and Google Service Extenstion not working now for other reasons, for example, i only can test services via PlayGoogle download (even after the first upload to PlayGoogle i can't use build from GMS2 to test achievement login).

Last edited: Oct 27, 2019
  2. Adriano_ppaula

Adriano_ppaula Member

Hello! I was going to create a topic on this subject but I saw this one, I apologize if you can't do that.

I'm completely lost about this, I have my saved keysore that was created in GMS2 but I can't put my .abb in googleplay console.

EDIT:
    I did it! just follow this video that works ^^

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 12, 2020