Android ADS Error

F

Ferino_Tisovich

Hello again. I have problem with this error in output log:
03-25 19:39:12.177 2261 2732 W Ads : Invoke Firebase method getInstance error.
03-25 19:39:12.178 2261 2732 W Ads : The Google Mobile Ads SDK will not integrate with Firebase. Admob/Firebase integration requires the latest Firebase SDK jar, but Firebase SDK is either missing or out of date

Everything is setted good and ads are showing and everything working but everytime game will start this in output log will show. It is something problematic ? Bcus everything working.. im dissapointed about this. I have google console account, firebase account, admob account. Linked this game name but game is not released yet on google play. Can someone please help me ? :(

In output is this too:
03-25 19:44:18.231 30574 2817 W Ads : App does not have the required permissions to get location

Still everything working and ads are showing... but what is problem and how please i can fix it ? :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Mool

I dont think so.

I also could send you my Firebase + AdMob Extension
OR better Unity_Ads if you need it.

TBH I had multiple times no luck with AdMob. Always low eCPM. For me UnityAds is the way to go.

03-25 19:44:18.231 30574 2817 W Ads : App does not have the required permissions to get location
==> then add it: ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION
:)

F

Ferino_Tisovich

Okey but please how to add access_coarse_location?
And i wanna use admob. Every ads are showing bud only that says in output so i think it will be allright it will show only one time so i think its bcus one object are dissapearing at start bcus it make interstitial ad every 2 min and at stary it will first dissapear that object.

chirpy

These are all [W]arnings you can safely ignore, unless you need Firebase functionalities e.g. for analytics purpose.

Admob actually has this line in their documentation:
You should never request location permissions from users for the sole purpose of advertising.