• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Question - General Analytics data, earnings data, getting paid

csanyk

My paid assets don't sell a lot. In all the time since the marketplace went live, I've received one payout. I'm close to earning my second $100, though.

For the past few months, I've noticed that the analytics graph for all assets doesn't include a couple of the more recently released assets. I don't see any numbers from those assets in this graph. I can go to the asset listing page and view the analytics for that asset, but it doesn't show up on the main page where the data for all assets is aggragated.

I get payment notification emails from YYG monthly, informing me of how much earnings I've had, and if the amount is over $100 I'll get a payout. Typically it's somewhere around $5, but like I said I'm coming up on my $200 lifetime earnings mark, so I should get another one here soon.

My problem is, with the analytics data the way it is, I'm not sure if the numbers are accurate. Will YYG ever get around to fixing this issue?

I would love it if I could get the marketplace site to display a graph showing all sales from the date of the last payout. For the amount of money I'm tracking, it's not really worth my time to compile the numbers and track them myself outside of the marketplace website. But I'd still like to make sure I know when I can expect that I'll get another payout.